General / November 23rd 2017

ATED Returns & Payments – What is it & Who needs to care?

Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) ATED is an annual return and a charge on companies and certain other entities who own dwellings. This is required at the point of purchasing a house worth over £500k, and then every year after. Various conditions are detailed below, along with reliefs which will prevent most businesses from needing to pay anything. Vitally however, every business which…

Read Article

Filter Services

Filter Articles

Page 4 of 26