Tax for Companies
When running a company, ensuring that you pay the correct but lowest amount of tax possible is a key aim of all businesses.
Tax returns and legislation are complex. Getting your corporate tax returns wrong can end in penalties, but perhaps a more common problem for many businesses is the missed opportunities that regular tax advice avoids.
Wisteria is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers. We provide high quality and specialist tax advice in all areas of corporate taxation. As a business regulated by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, our staff provide relevant and up to date advice, backed by regular training and professional development.
In addition, most tax planning work requires a review of numerous taxes at one time and so having specialist knowledge is key to achieving the optimal tax position.
Wisteria’s tax services for companies include:
- Completion of Corporation Tax returns and filing requirements
- Capital Allowance claims and reviews
- Tax planning for small businesses
- R&D Tax Relief claims
- Obtaining EIS investment status
- Advice in relation to tax-efficient drawings, minimising the tax bills of owner-managers
- Payroll services
- VAT advice and registration
- Dealing with complex tax enquiries or investigations
Wisteria’s tax department offers a proactive service, where we will attempt to review your position on a regular basis to highlight potential opportunities as early as possible, thereby making the most of every opportunity.